Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pantry

While I am doing the Organization Revolution from A Bowl Full of Lemons, I am also trying to do the Organization 101. Revolution is a 4 week competition and the 101 is a 14 week total revamp. Last week I was supposed to do the garage or storage area but I am afraid that I will make a giant mess and didn't want it all spread everywhere when we were having a birthday party. So I skipped ahead and did the pantry this last week and I will do my storage this week.  

If you haven't already, check out here blog. Its really a great resource. You can find the pantry page here. 

I did my lazy susan with the pantry, I moved a lot back and forth so it worked out to do them at the same time. 


BEFORE: 

Pulled all the can goods out of the lazy susan. Almost half
of them were expired. I moved them all to the can storage so
they might actually get used.
In progress. 





AFTER:






No comments:

Post a Comment